How to do a file upload in Pega thru Pega Views
I am new to Pega. I have created a case type with different Stages and Steps and configure views.
In one of these views I want have a file upload facility where the user on click of button can open the conventional windows file selection dialog box and can select the file which he/she wants to upload and on selection the same file will be uploaded.
Can you please guide me providing step by step actions to do so.
Thanks in advance for your help.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Simple Display- File Attachments on Pega UI – Browse, Upload, view and delete the uploaded file/image options
- Pega Portal hangs after successfully uploading a file using upload file option.
- Pega 7.2:Issue with MSOParseExcelFile, The uploaded file template could not be recognized. Please upload a valid file. Refer to template Entity_template for details.
- Is Export to excel functionality supported by Pega 7.1.9?? I have a requirement where i have to upload data through excel, in excel i can have property level validations, so it does not allow user to upload the file if the wrong data is entered. If in cas
- Does Pega is using local file system when uploading a file?Some sort of temp directory in the middle on Pega server?