How to do column filtering on a summary report.
I have a Summary Report displayed in the report browser. I am not seeing Filter option on the column menu. only sort i can perform. Where as for List Report i can do both Filter and Sort.
Can you please help me how to add column filters to summary report? Just like filter option on column available by default on a list report.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we add stayanonym property in report browser for summary or chart type report. It is only available for List view.
- Pie chart doesn't display correct data if the chart was sourced by a data page which is in turn sourced by a summary type report. (7.1.9)
- Generated Report does not gets refreshed on changing filter values after generation of report.
- Not getting correct "Grand Total" count for all columns from report.
- I'm trying to use obj-browse to examine my index table entries but I keep getting <Can't use property "pzPVStream" in this report. It's not a column and it doesn't exist in the Blob.>