How to display rules based on Issue & Group level in revision manager
As of now, when we are adding any rules into revision manager, it will categorise the rules based on proposition group level. But we are facing some issues with this approach. Since we have same proposition group names under different business issues, group level distribution doesn't look easy to identify the rules.
For eg: We have 2 business issues, "Sales", "Service" and group "Customer" is present under both "Sales", "Service", then it is display as "Customer" "Customer " (2 times) in revision manager.
So we are thinking to categories the rules based on both Issue and group level (like Sales - Customer and Service - Customer). Can anyone help on this.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is it possible to create a new Issue/Group in revision management?
- Is there a know issue of Repeating grid & tab group
- Pega Marketing Portal, revision management and creating rules outside revision
- Using MSOParseExcelFile & MSOGenerateExcelFile is displaying as "Referencing deprecated rule" in guardrail warnings
- Rule-Obj-FieldValue & System-Updates-Cache DB Mapping Issues