How to disable Email notifications for selected scenarios in pega deployment manager?
We are using Pega Deployment Manager-3.3 for deployments. Currently we are receiving email notifications for all the scenarios like: Deployment start, Deployment step completion...Approve for production. Can we disable email notifications for all these scenarios and have it enabled for few? Thanks.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not receiving email notifications from Pega deployment manager
- is Rule rebasing required with Pega Deployment Manager?
- Deployment Manager Email notifications not occuring as part of manually started pipeline deployment
- How to configure GitHub as a repository for Deployment Manager?
- Can we use GitHub as custom repository for Deployment Manager?