How to disable and hide the "currently Open" drop down in the user form
We have a requirement to hide and disable the "Currently Open" drop down (down arrow). That has close all option.
could some one please help how to achieve this?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- GRID Sort/Filter tool not working displaying "Can not render section". Tracer "Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pyShowClientTimer' for Rule-Obj-Class @baseclass."
- Replacement of "URL" control with Target as "Current Window"
- Creating the First Form- >Exercise "Using the Form Builder": Button "Configure form" is disabled
- Post-2: Creating the First Form- >Exercise "Using the Form Builder": Button "Configure form" is disabled
- "Does not exist in the current context " error while using the script component for Windows form usage