How to delete existing Authentication Service
I'm trying to setup LDAP authentication in Dev Studio on Pega Platform 8.2. I'm following guides but I can't figure it out and want to start fresh. I want to delete all existing authentication services I've created, but can't seem to figure out where to find them. Thank you.
Please see the screen shot below.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- The portal configured in anonymous authentication service should not be used for anonymous authentication service
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Authentication for the existing interfaces
- How can I display an "operator does not exist" message when using authentication via SSO / SAML 2.0?
- Will importing Application Accelerator delete the existing Requirements and Usecases