How to Customize the Search Filters in Case Manager Portal?
Hi we have a requirement to customize the search filters and the display grid.
The source of the grid is a data page D_pyWorkSearch which is populated by an activity pySearchWrapper . On tracing the activity I was struck at a point where an activity named "CL:Embed-ReportContent ID:pzSearch RS:Pega-SearchEngine" makes an API call pega.getSearcherAPI().
I am not sure how or what this API call does. I found a RD : pyWorkSearch in Work-. But modifying that doesn't seem to reflect on the resulting DataPage at the end. But running the RD standalone does retrieves my added column.
Also the other thing is we need to customize the search filter based on a work property. Eg: MemberID. So we need this in the Filter condition and we need the result table to show this column(This property is exposed).
Have any one made any such changes to the portal search screen?
Any insight on how to approach this would be very helpful. Thank in advance :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Customizing Search and Display table from Case Manager Portal
- How close a case in PEGA 7.2.1 in Case Manager Portal?
- How can I create a new work basket from a case manager portal?
- How can I increase the size of "x" icon to close the tab in case manager portal?
- How to create a new correspondence from the Case Manager portal?