How to customize Pega OOTB error screen
Any suggestions to find placeholder rule to customize the following error.
This screen is not a Rule in the Pega Platform.
This is error.jsp located within the prweb.war in /diagnostics/error.jsp.
You can modify that file and redeploy the prweb.war.
Hope this helps,
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to show the OOTB Processing Icon and disable the screen on click of Custom Button
- Pega7.2.1- OOTB Report Viewer Design need to be customized as per the customer requirement
- Focus is not getting set to open work item rather it is staying on the current window(PEGA OOTB is not working after changing Panel Set to Screen layout)
- How can i design Pega Pulse Ui screen without using OOTB Rules.
- Does pega has any OOTB method to read the text file from local and write to customized format