How to customise or establish Operator context in SAML SSO authentication in 8.3
We recently upgraded from 7.1 to 8.3.
There are number of properties to set on the OperatorPage and some are conditional. So using Mapping tab in Authentication Service is not feasible.
I tried to customise the pyEstablishOperatorContext but it looks like it is not getting executed.
I also tried creating a Post Authentication activity and updated the properties on OperatorPage(and OperatorID page). Though the activity is getting executed successfully, the context is not set.
Where is the extension point to set the Operator context correctly?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- How can I display an "operator does not exist" message when using authentication via SSO / SAML 2.0?
- How to trace SSO (SAML) authentication service and authentication activity
- Authentication: SSO via SAML failing after upgrade to 7.2.1
- REVERSE PROXY FOR SSO SAML AUTHENTICATION