How to create a Service SOAP
I am asked to create a Service SOAP - receives Work ID and returns Work status. This sounds simple but I am new to integration and not sure how exactly I should create. For example, if I have MyCo-MyApp-Work-PurchaseRequest class, in Service Wizard I need to enter "Data Class". What data class is this supposed to be? Could someone write down steps in brief so I can have better understandings? I do not need link to help or PDN but any screenshot or code based on real use case would be appreciated.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I get exception details from third party services (SOAP Connectors are created by Connector Wizard)? We get only "SOAP Service Failed" message.
- How do I get exception details from third party services (Services are created by Pega Service Wizard) (We get only "SOAP Service Failed")
- Soap Service created to generate Work- not working using external SOAP UI client.
- Soap Service creates 2 interfaces, checked in SOAP UI
- Soap service not creating pyWorkpage when used in service accelerator the option to invoke existing activity