How to create a rule warning in Pega 8?
I would like to include a warning rule in development in Pega 8. In Pega 4 the article is available: https://community.pega.com/knowledgebase/articles/how-create-rule-warning
How can I do the same procedure in Pega 8?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Invalid warnings when we create application-Component (Pega-8.1v)
- Warning in Rule-Obj-HTML with pega mode 'literal'
- Can we Suppress the WARN in Pega Rules Logs with out changing the Log-Level Settings
- how to justify warning message for Rule-file-binary-as warning appears in Guardrail warnings
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...