How to create reports in Pega BPM from system data- Robot Manager VM Registration
I need to create reports in Pega BPM to find the list of all registered virtual machines and their registration operator ID.
The reports needs to consist of two columns 1) Virtual Machine 2) Operator ID
I need to know from where can I pull data of all the virtual machines registered to create this report?
- PEGA Platform 7.4
- PEGA Robot Manager 6.1
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- MANAGING REFERENCE DATA- Impossible to "Create asset records for IT and Facilities assets"
- How to create RPA robotic assignment for each row of Data- class pagelist
- Quiz: Reporting on Application Data- Choose the different ways that you can add a report to the Report Browser?
- Best Practices for Managing Reference Data- Issue with populating data
- Robot Registration Failed: InternalServerError(500), Content: System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1 | (RoboticsService.Start()- Unable to acquire RobotInfo.