How to create a Pulse task for work case
In What's New in Pega Platform - Meet deadlines more efficiently with Pulse tasks article presents sentence:
By default, the task post is available in Spaces and Pulse feeds available on a portal landing page, however, you can enable it for cases by configuring the task post in the feed gadget.
How can we enable Pulse task creation in cases ?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
You can copy pyCaseMainInner section to your work class and enable "Task" post type under pxFeed section parameters. Check attached screenshot.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Restrict Case creation on add task when user want to create case second time.
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- Pega Pulse message types customization- to show only required type of message (Public, Private or Task)
- We are using Case Worker and Case Manger portals in our application. This comes in with OOTB quick search towards rop right corner. Would like to know if we can modify or customize it to search work objects created by the name provided there. Thanks,Amol.
- Create a new work object(case) from the present case