How to create dedicated queue processer
In pega 8.1, queue processor replaces standard agent, now we can go for standard queue or dedicated queue. For controlling throughput, we might need to create dedicated queue processor. For PoC purposes I was trying to create the same. So, I have created one queue processor and then from agent trying to queue item to that queue processor. But was getting error that the queue processor does not exists. When opened the Admin portal, I am not able to see that queue processor either.
Can someone provide me the steps to create dedicated queue processor?
Solved the issue. Pega:ASYNCPROCESSOR needs to have access to the ruleset where the queue processor is created.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- DB Table for the records processed by the dedicated queue processor
- Can we have custom queue tables for Dedicated Queue processor?
- Have a requirement to create a new Queue table for Standard Agent Processing
- 7.1.7: Work types saved to dedicated tables don't appear in "Create Case(s)" smart shape by default.
- In pega 7.2.1, where we have the option "Create Dedicated Database Table" for datatype (datatable)