How to create cases in bulk?
We have a fully developed case type where users can submit single cases. Now we need to implement a bulk case creation in it.
I look at the option to have the OOTB Bulk Actions form implemented (link: https://community.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v731/procomhelpmain.htm#case-management/case-manager-portal/bulk-actions/cm-creating-cases-in-bulk-tsk.htm), however even with the .PerformBulk privilege granted for the Work- class, were unable to see the Bulk actions option in the Operator menu.
Can you please help me with the below two questions:
1. How can I get the default bulk case creation option to appear in the user profiles?
2. If the above option fails - how can I develop my own activity for creation of cases in bulk?
For now I'm having a section with a table layout in it. Source of the table is a data page (structure type: List). My idea is to have an editable table where users can add rows and after clicking on a confirmation button - to have each row transformed into a stand alone case. However I'm unable to initialize properly the data page in order to store the values entered in it and use it later in activity that will create the cases.
I appreciate in advance your time on reply to this question.
Quick update on our end - the bulk actions was not visible due to a custom visibility condition applied on the operator menu (which we did not know of).
Hence, I'll continue with the option to develop a custom view for the bulk actions using the OOTB functionality.
Thank you for the kind suggestions above, this post can be archived.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How create properties in bulk?
- How to move selective rules from an lower RS Version to an upper RS Version if the rules created are in bulk?
- How can I delete rules in bulk? includes variety types of rules Activity, Property,DataTransform etc.
- Problems with resumption of flow via SLA when cases are being created in bulk
- bulk create case from excel