How to correctly test MimeType of file Attach
For Security requirements, i have a requirement to implement checks on file attached.
i've already extended activity CallVirusCheck to verify the file extension, but how can i test if the extension corresponds to the real file format?
ex: pdf extension is a real pdf file and not a txt file with modified extension
i'm running with Pega PRPC 7.1.9 and FCC 7.13
thank everyone for you help
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Question not accepting correct answer- Configuring and Testing the Marketing Offer
- I am using postgres DB.. where I created DataBase: HDFC, Schema: HDFCApplication, Tabel: HDFCApplications, I have created DataBase Rule in pega and done test connectivity... Now I am creating DataBase Table rule with correct DB,Schema,Table name...
- Service SOAP Inbound data mapping not working correctly with both CDATA and Attachments in Request
- Correctly delete case attachments after import?
- Web adapter fails to attach despite matching correctly