How to convert email .msg format to pdf in pega
We have a requirement where the user attached an attachment which is .msg format , I mean he is trying to attach an email to the case
Now we need to convert to pdf to store in some application
Is there any OOTB or please give us some steps to get this functionality done.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Thanks for posting the query.
Step 10 of ConvertAttachmentToPDF activity contains a java code.It verifies for".doc" file and then converts it to pdf. You may have to modify this step for .msg.
Please find the screenshot attached.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Email listener save original email in EML format.I need this as a msg format.Is this possible?
- how to convert work object attached outlook mail (.msg) to.pdf file?
- Is there a Pega function in existence or planned for converting.EML to.MHT email formats?
- How to Parse a binary file in Pega (Rule-File-binary) file extension can be (.pdf,.excl,.msg) need source code (java)
- Converting PDF (Binary Stream) to AFP format(Printer friendly format)