how to confirm which SLA rule is being excuted in Pega system
I have two SLA rules in my system, but both of them are not exceted.
There sames to be another SLA rule in the system that is being excuted.
How can I find the rule out?
You can try tracing the SLA Agent and see which one it picks.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Data values are not populated from pega side if its automation excuted long time
- Access Group for SLA Agent(Standard Type) in Pega-ProCom agents rule
- While generating DDL for Pega7.2, i am unable to see rules schema in the system generated DDL file.
- SLA events not triggered after applying new SLA rule using ActionChangeAssignmentSLA OOTB activity
- Rule Set Security SLA UI Validation and its rules Rule Resolution