How to configure proxy server and port in Pega 7.1.7
We are triggering a request from our application to external service, during that time we are getting connectivity issues. We came to know that we should use web proxy to connect to that service. Can anyone provide the steps on how to configure web proxy in Pega 7.1.7. Our application is hosted in Linux servers.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure JMS on pega 7.1.7 on JBOSS application server.
- External Authorization using Oracle Entitlements Server in PEGA 7.1.7
- Pega 7.1.7 Application is facing OutOfMemory Issue even though it is configured with 4GB RAM
- Facing error bootstrap configuration issues- Base Pega: 7.1.7 to 7.3 upgrade script
- PegaRULES server not available 7.1.7