How to configure a delay time in RPA queries to Robot Manager Queue?
Is there a configurable way to have a RPA runtime to wait a fixed time after execution and before querying the RM queue? Also, if the runtime is idle, is there a configurable way to make it wait a fixed time between it queries RM queue again?
We are using Pega Platform 7.3, RM 4.1 and Studio 8.0.1094.
The business need is to reduce impact on hardware and network assets due to the large amount of idle RPA runtimes constantly querying the RM queue every other second. And also the garbage created on Pega Platform control tables, due to the same reason.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega RPA- Robot Queue Configuration
- In AES, can we configure email notification OOB whenver any item goes to broken queue?
- In Kibana or PDC, can we configure email notification OOTB whenever any item goes to broken queue?
- Configuring the agent time delay
- How to provide Queue name for Pega Robotics Runtime to complete RPA robot registration?