How the Communication takes between Chat Server and Pega 7 Chat rules
We have the Pega Chat Architecture for Customer Service FW, in this architecture, Customer communicates with the ChatServer using webchat. Similiarly, CSR(Customer Service Representative) will access the Chats of the customer through ChatServer using XMPP Protocol as a channel.
My query here is, PegaChat rules are the part of PegaCustomer Service FW or it is a StandAlone application that uses some Integration for Communication?
Hi, the CSR connection to the Chat server is a part of the Customer Service application. It uses XMPP directly to communicate with the server.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does Pega Chat-Bot takes voice input?
- In my application after launching portal, I am redirecting pega to another server where UI and Java code is there, it is a headless application that server accessing pega with Service Soap, that application takes around 1:30 hr to get complete once it ge
- Need functionality to force CSR users to wrap up chat before closing Interaction case/End chat communication.
- Do we require Pega Chat Server Installation on Premises for Demo?
- Installing pega chat server