How to clear caches in 8.1
In 8.1, SMA is no longer a thing. How do I clear various caches in 8.1? In particular, I'm trying to clear the rule resolution cache.
Thanks for pointing out your problem with Custom Functions (RUFs) not being recognized! Yes, that problem did exist and has been resolved in all current up to date patch releases of Pega 8 Infinity. e.g (8.1.6, 8.2.3, 8.3, etc.)
With that change, I hope that you never have to do those table truncations again
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Clear Static Content Cache in Pega 8.1
- PEGA OOTB Browser Cache clear features or mechanism to clear out end user browse cache.
- Clear instructions for clearing all caches?
- Extract Marker File and Cache. How to clear cache from the memory?
- Can we extend the feature of clearing the in-memory and DB Rule Caches for all Cache Management Wizards in SMA?