how to check the status of file download in web browser in Pega Robotic Studio 8 (openspan)
We are able download the file successfully, but if the network is slow the download is taking long time, so, file downloaded partialy.
Please let us know how to check the status whether the file download is 100% completed.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Look for my response on 12/30/2016 in the article below. There is a script I use to detect when the download has completed. Essentially, I check the download bar periodically until the "Open folder" button is present.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to automate download of a file in internet explorer using Pega Robotic Studio 8 (Openspan)
- OpenSpan Services application stopped working Issue in Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) Studio
- Application crashes when using PEGA Robotics Runtime (Openspan) while running with PEGA Robotics Studio works fine
- Issues interrogating IE browser from Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) software
- PEGA Robotics Studio (Openspan) Unable to interrogate Clickonce application