How to change the REST Service endpoint URL
I am creating a service REST and dont see any option to configure the context url, instead I see it picks automatically "/prweb/PRRestService" from somewhere and adds the service package name, version and service name which are the ones I created.
1. After creating the service REST can I change this url?
2. Where does it gets the "prweb" and "PRRestService" to build the url?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to update Service endpoint URL in REST Service package
- How to capture endpoint url of soap/rest connector while invoking the service?
- Changing service endpoint URL in Robotics Studio
- How to Expose SOAP Service in Pega over HTTPS Endpoint Url instead of HTTP Endpoint URL
- How can we generate endpoint url when we are doing rest integration?