How to capture payload of CONNECT API calls
As part of our requirement ,we want to capture the connector request and response into a table .We see that when a call is made from the Pega,the actual request is present in the parameter page in parameters "pyRequestHeaders","pyRequestData ,"pyRequestParameters" but we dont see the response captured in any parameter .How do we get the actual response that we are getting .Right now the only way i see we can do is to update the connector activity starting with name Invoke.Would also like to know what Pega recommends.
I see ,pyInvokeRESTConnector use below api function to make external connect call , Is there any parameter to capture actual JSON/XML response format that returns by external system ? . I think,read the value of pyObjName parameter(which holds data source page name) and convert the page into JSON .
tools.invokeConnector( primaryPage, stepPage, params );
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to capture the callback response (failure) to mobile app after sending a REST API call?
- Capture Connector Request and Response payloads
- How to pass JSON payload as request for Connect-REST if we have to use GET method?
- Option to Capture Call Reason before Transfer of Call
- How to make Pega API calls to Pre-activity of Flow Action, How to interact with Pages "parallel to pyWorkPage" through Pega API