How can we get the SQL query from BIX Extract.
How can we get the SQL query from BIX Extract. we looking for this to fine tune the performance.
***Updated by Moderator: Marissa to update categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
You can get the query by enabling debug logging on the class - com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.access.ExtractImpl
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to send BLOB data directly to the consumers in excel sheet without using BIX extract.
- BIX Process is running slow for 1 extract.
- Need to include values with comma in BIX CSV Extract.
- BIX Extract sometimes does not run even stand alone not from Agent rule- Getting expection- ERROR- SQL error getting the next row to be extracted
- Incorrect sql query. How do I get Pega to generate correct SQL query using function alias in a report?