How can I localize the locked RuleSet and Pega Marketing OOTB
Help me please
I need to localize PegaMarketing application which use OOTB data model. All rules are saved into locked Pega Rulesets (PegaPMFS-UI, PegaMarketingFS-Rules etc.). Tell me please what I need to do to localize this rules? When I use Localization Wizard I can't select this RuleSet to localize (when I try to do this I get info message "There are no unlocked rulesets selected.The wizard would just export the records for translations. You may not be able to enable records in the next step.")
Maybe I need to save all rules in my RuleSet?
Or I can use "Refactor on Import" function? But then I need to change all data model and this solution unacceptable for me.
Thank in advance!
For more information on the localization process please review the following help documentation:
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 6.3 OOTB Report Help / Issue due to locked RuleSet
- What is different with Rule-ruleset and Artefact-ruleset in Pega Marketing
- After migrating from Pega6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2; New Pega 7.2.2 Rule-Connect-SOAP calls InvokeAxis2 activity in Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-27 OOTB ruleset and the step numbers are different but operations are similar.
- Locking mechanism of Pega Marketing BatchOut table
- INITRANS value(to allow multiple concurrent sessions to update the same data blocks) for the Pega OOTB WORK and PR_SYS_LOCKS tables (current value 1 in our application)