How can i filter pyCaseStatus from "pzgetWorkStatusesForBulkProcess" in Bulk Actions
I want to show the in Autocomplete only my application pystatuswork values.
How can i get this? I don't want to display OOTB pyStatusWork Values.
Thanks in Advance
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
You can customize Embed-FCondition.pyDisplayPropertyTypeInBulkProcessSpl section and have the autocomplete for work status field to source from a Report Definition instead of the pzgetWorkStatusesForBulkProcess activity. Within the Report Definition, use the rule filtering options to only select work statuses belonging to your application.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.1.8: Bulk transfer action filters assigments only current work pool, skips sub case assignments
- Product Enhancement- Bulk Action Results Screen- Filter Enhancement
- Removing the case form manager portal using Bulk Action "Withdraw Item"
- In all the reports we have "Clear Filter" button. Can we change its function to--"When we click on Clear Filter button all filters should be removed and no data should be displayed in the reports". This is our requirement. Can we do this?
- Update to Bulk Actions / Bulk Check-in functionality