How can I display an "operator does not exist" message when using authentication via SSO / SAML 2.0?
I have single sign-on configured via SAML 2.0 and I am turning off operator provisioning, but I want to show a friendly message to the user to explain that an operator id does not exist on Pega for them rather than getting "Unable to process the SAML WebSSO request : Unable to derive operator from SAML assertion". How can I achieve this?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- 7.2 Why "substitute operator if any is used instead. " if "Operator is available to receive work" is selected
- Getting an error as "Operation is not allowed while Microsoft Excel is in the 'Edit Mode'" while accessing data from excel sheet please help to resolve it
- SAML SSO: Error Message: Unable to process the SAML Web SSO request: Unable to process SAML2 Authentication response: Caught Exception while validating SAML2 Authentication response protocol: NULL
- How to customise or establish Operator context in SAML SSO authentication in 8.3
- Cassandra cannot bootstrap due to "Cannot create temporary configuration file" exception because of "A file or directory in the path name does not exist." IO exception.