How can I count the number of Items in the worklist for each operator?
I need to create a function which calculates the total number of items in a users worklist. This is so that, if the number of items in a users worklist exceeds a specified number (pre-defined in DSS), then they will not be able to request any new cases, however if the number of items in their worklist is less than this number, then they will be able to request new cases.
Using Pega 8
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to completely transfer a WO/ case to some other user/operator so that it should not come back to the worklist of first operator?
- Auto transfer of Work items to operator WorkList
- How to open an AP created by another operator?
- How to show selected properties in Data explorer for developer operator?
- How can we have exact user Interface when we route workbasket and Pull from the workbasket Based on the Skills of operator?