How can a customer track his service request?
A customer makes a service request.After it is submitted the customer must be able to track the status of his order. I want to create a report definition for this.
Here, should i add a trackrequest Stage in my casetype or can track request be a seperate casetype?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to expose a Service SOAP with Digital Signature based authentication and encrypting the incoming message request?
- How to track follow up cases along with original service requests in Pega 6.x/7.x
- Can't we refer py,px properties in JSON request?
- Where is Data Read timeout value set in PRPC server for a HTTP request?
- Can execution time of lucene query be improved? Can I determine effectiveness of search request?