How to call a report definition in an activity and set a value which is getting by the report definition
I created a report definition and get the count of a property Then I created an activity and I need to get that count value into a separate property called "ExactCount" using that activity Is this possible to do?How can I do this? Do I need to call a separate activity in that activity?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I created a sample usecase that will help you further.
Please find attached the document with screenshots.
When you call the pxRetrieveReportData, all the report data will get stored in pyReportContentPage.
You can then use a property-set method to set required value from pyReportContentPage to the property ExactCount.
In my example, I setrthe grand total value to my custom value ExactCount.
Hope this helps!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to set parameters for report definitions when calling through activity.
- How to set parameters when calling report definition from button behaviour
- How to call Report Definition from activity
- activity calling a Report Definition
- Call parametrized Data Page from Activity setting params via Property-Set