How to build assignment authority matrix through Work groups
How to define access controls to restrict the assignments based on work groups .
Use case :-System takes approvals from three departments before it gets resolved, Each department is treated as a work group and system should assign the cases dynamically to the users of work group based on work load & availability and it can be done using ToLeveledWorkGroup but how to define authority matrix using work group as mentioned below .
1) L1_WG ( only able to perform cases which are assigned to their team).
2) L2_WG ( Able to work on cases which are assigned to L1_WG & L2_WG but not L3_WG)
3) L3_WG ( Access to L1_WG , L2_WG and L3_WG).
Is there any better solution to implement it without tweaking "CanPerform Access when"/ defining skills .
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to configure Authority Matrix in a Approval stage
- Authority Matrix- can you use workbaskets?
- is it possible to assign mulitple bots to access same work group to reduce work load
- How to build n*n matrix
- Assign Work Objects to Agents running on multiple nodes in cluster and All workobject grouped on particular criteria should be processed by one agent.