How to avoid Pop Up message for Required fields validation on click of local action button
I am having requirement as there will be one button on pyCaseHeader. On click of that button we are launching local action and displaying options for routing either to workbasket or to operator and Customized buttons as ok and cancel.
The moment when I click on OK, it is showing validation message for required UI fields(Attached screenshot). But as per my requirement, that Pop-Up should not appear.
Please help me for solving this issue.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Able to pass credentials to login fields but web page is throwing error message "Username and password are required " after clicking submit button though automation
- Inline Edit (entering wrong format) in a field of a Grid, and click on Action button, is not showing any error message.
- In screenFlow on click next button we need a pop-up on clicking button in pop-up we need to submit flow action
- How to avoid:: In a Model Dialogue on click of submit button it skips mandatory fields and closes model dialogue.
- Avoid validation on click of cancel button.