How to avoid application JVM restarts during the event of Database failover.
Could someone please suggest recommendations to avoid application JVM restarts (DB session persistence) during the event of Database failover.
Application details : PRPC731,MSSQL and Tomcat
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- PRPCUtils deployment (7.1.9)-- avoid application server restart
- After database restart we must restart also application server
- Database server crash- Application JVM's auto switch to Disaster Recovery DB.
- Unable to check for obsolete database triggers error on upgraded environment after application server restart
- WebSphere v8.5.5 JVM is repeatedly Restarting itself after upgrade to WAS fixpack 22.214.171.124 and SDK 126.96.36.199