How to automate the Jboss and Cassandra services stop and start in Production
Hi, We have a Production environment with 27 nodes (Inbound, Outbound(DataFlow), ADM, VBD) now the plan is to automate the server stop and start for any post deployment, configuration and patching as the manual service restart is taking long tome to complete the all nodes restart, need the idea how to proceed with the automation, shall we use shell scripts/python script to automate the service stop/start.
Please let me know if any pre - requisite required like ssh should be enable between the nodes and how to proceed to accomplish this objective etc.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to start and stop an automation based on processes running in the background
- What is the Rest service call that trigger while deploying the product file in pipeline automation
- Robotic Processing Automation Scheduling service couldn't start
- Preventing stopped or delayed agents in JBoss EAR deployments with an ActiveMQ resource adapter
- How can we stop the listener in Pega 7.2.1 from JBoss level?