How to Automate Deployment of Keystore Data Instances
In our application, we need a Keystore that is in turn used to generate JWT. When saving the Keystore in development, we uploaded the JKS file and entered the password.
In the Production Environment, the JKS file and password will be provided by the organization's crypto team at the time of deployment.
My question is, how can this be automated? Even if the JKS file is provided ahead of time, how can the Keystore password be saved / referenced automatically without human touch?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Keystore Data Instance- Use of the Keystore password reference field
- Is it prossible to use keystore present in data instance for configuring 2 way ssl for connect-java
- unable to search data instances in developer portal after deployment of Pega 717 also have tried the option to enable DSS for data indexing and build Data index thru SMA but it did not worked Please provide any other suggestions
- Automation of deployment process where user can able to specify future deployment data time?
- Data Integrity in Build & Deployment Automation