How to authorize using the JWT Bearer grant type with OAuth2.0
I have a requirement to implement the JWT Bearer grant type for one of my clients and have created a client registration with that grant type active.
I have also created a self signed jks certificate that I created into a Keystore rule and then created a generate and process JWT rule that both use that keystore. Whenever I generate a JWT and then process that same encoded JWT, it works beautifully. When I then use one of the generated tokens to hit my API from postman, it sends back an error that I have an invalid token. How do I get it to correctly authorize my tokens from an outside source?
I am working in version 8.1
Any help would be appreciated!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- can Pega acts as a OAuth 2.0 Provider For either Authorization Code and Implicit Grant types
- OAuth 2 authentication- Authorization Grant type
- OAUTH 2 Authentication- Password Grant Type
- Adding Implicit Grant type in oAuth 2.0
- Grant type = password for connect rest using OAUTH 2.0 for PEPC version 7.2.2