How AuthenticationLDAP activities work in rendering the HTML for user credentials
I'm trying to understand how these OOTB activities (AuthenticationLDAP & LDAPAuthenticatio n & AuthenticationLDAPWebVerifyCredentials) work in rendering login page for user credentials. In all these activities, I see pyChallenge parameter is populating from PRAuthentication class like PRAuthentication.DEFAULT_CHALLENGE. As per engine API, these properties have default values & in this case @java("PRAuthentication.DEFAULT_CHALLENGE") results to <<DEFAULT_CHALLENGE>>. Based on this value, how Pega is rendering UI for entering user credentials. I see no stream rules defined in the Custom tab of the Authentication Service rule.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- GRID Sort/Filter tool not working displaying "Can not render section". Tracer "Current user is not authorized for privilege 'pyShowClientTimer' for Rule-Obj-Class @baseclass."
- How to terminate active user sessions from a multinode environment using an activity or from a HTML code
- How to dispaly a message to user(Like he has already 4 sessions), in a multinode environment when he opens another session using an activity or from a HTML code?
- Why does show-html not work in service activity of an HTTP Service
- Composite Portal Harness Tab Group Dynamic Container, customised tab name in userworkform, however this only works for active tab, when user refresh the browser all tabs reset to OOTB pyID