How to add/repeat a section inside repeat dynamic layout without modal window.
In Pega v8.2
We have section included in repeat dynamic layout.
And we repeat the section on screen using button configured with 'Add item' action. To 'add item' button we have sourced a flow action with pagelist property. So whenever user clicks on the add button, a modal window would pop up with submit and cancel options. And on click of submit the item gets appended in actual main section.
Can we repeat intended section without modal window directly on the main screen.
Could you use a TABLE with an embedded pane instead? Like in UI Gallery maybe.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hover Inside a Repeating Dynamic Layout Section is not showing proper Information
- I have a requirement where i need to add a section having two links on a repeat grid. On hover of the lnk a modal dialogue/overlay will appear and it will display some information. I added the section in my repeat grid, but the repeat grid fails to load a
- Repeating Dynamic Layout inside Repeating Grid
- When a section(containing button /link/radio button controls) inside the dynamic layout and mark the edit option of section as Read Only(Always) does not cascade to the controls?
- Unable to use work layer properties inside repeating dynamic layout.