How to add validation for specific days (i.e., Monday, Tuesday etc.,) in a calender
How to add validation for specific days (i.e., Monday, Tuesday etc.,) in a Calendar. For example if we consider a Bank Application it must be valid from Monday to Saturday (9 AM to 5 PM), if the end user picks a date on Sunday it must through an error(i.e., Enter a date on working day). Similarly for time also if the end user enters invalid time like 1 AM it must through an error like enter the time in working hours.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Join us at our Pega Toronto Customer Engagement Summit: Monday, October 16, 2017
- Join RPA Crash Course Session 1 | RPA 101: Getting Started with Robotic Process Automation: Monday, December 18, 2017
- Join the Sydney Customer Engagement Summit on Monday, March 12, 2018
- Join us for our Sydney Bootcamp Monday, March 12, 2018
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.,) Connector Issue