How to add target system for Rulebase compare in 7.4
How do we add the target system as an instance of Data-Admin-System-Targets?
PR_DATA_ADMIN table to which the class Data-Admin-System-Targets is mapped, is not having those specific columns of pyHTTPS, pyContextRoot, pyHostName and pyPortNumber. This signifies that I cant add a row using SQL query as well.
Please share your inputs. Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rulebase compare wizard: Not able to add target system
- Rulebase Compare- Not available in 8.1.x?
- Rulebase Compare Wizard- getting Connection Timed Out
- Rulebase Compare Wizard- Credentials issue
- How does class join used in a Report Definition work when the reporting column in target class is compared with null value?