How to add Choices to Radio button property dynamically through activity?
I have a requirement that to add choices to radio button property through activity from pagelist. let us assume I have a radio button property like option and I need to copy the options present in the individual pages of page list. How can i do that?
and Option radio
Choices : A
Properties are an instance of ‘RULE-OBJ-PROPERTY’ class with keys as ‘pyClassName’ and ‘pyPropertyName’. You can open the instance of particular property which you want to modify and append the options you want to add based upon your requirement to respective properties mentioned below.
- pyTableList(of type value list) if you’re using Local List
- pyPromptTableList(page list of class ‘Embed-PropertyPromtValues’) if you’re using prompt list. You will have to update two properties in this case.
- pyLocalizedValue(prompted to user)
- pyStandardValue(stored in clipboard)
Let me know if you face issues.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to pass a clipboard property as a dynamic select parameter to an activity?
- How to randomly vary the order of choices in Radio Buttons randomly?
- how to set property value Radio button (male, female) in activity and see result on tracer.
- Pega 7.2- How to add a radio button in front of each row? And when the radio button is selected and hit submit the values in the row should be copied to clipboard page? How to configure UI for this requirement?
- How to add a radio button in front of each row in the repeating grid layout and upon selection of any row and click on the submit button should save the values to