How to achieve the below mentioned requirement on password setting/resetting policies???
1. The system shall detect and disallow simple passwords (such as P@ssWord1 and dictionary words)
2. Given the user has never logged in, when he tries to log in,then he will be asked to set up his
own new password according to the policy
3. The system should ask the non-SSO user to change the password.Given it's been 80 days since the
last password reset cycle When the non-SSO login into to Pega.Then he/she should see a message saying that
their password will be soon older than 90 days and they should now change the password.
4. The system should ask the non-SSO user to change the password.Given it's been 80 days since the last password
reset cycle When the non-SSO login into to Pega.Then he/she should see fields to provide a new password
and a confirmation button.
Where can I code these logics..? is there any activity for it?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Does pega password policy (security policy) applicable for operators with external authentication?
- Usecase which requires mentioning explicit Default paths and Default classes in compiler
- Cannot install 6.2 sp2 PE due to organisation password policy
- API/Method to check/validate password history specified in Auth Policy
- Password policies for service users / operators