Highlight keywords in text area field.
Can you please help with how to highlight/bold keywords in a text area field. There are certain keywords that need to be highlighted.
You could use the HTML bold tag to only have parts of your sentence bold and as above use a rich text editor to display the sentence. this can be done with a field value, or can be done by placing the HTML in the message when creating.
<p>This is normal text - <b>and this is bold text</b>.</p>
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- ShowTextEncryptedProperty doesnt support TextArea field. Also, There is no similar Control for supporting decimals. The Control is also not updated as per the Pega 7.1 enhancements. For Ex: Placeholder Text.
- How to interrogate UI element which is visible only the cursor position is with in the text field.
- List View- Using categorize field. How to enlarge the +/- sign in expand and collapse
- Focus on the first editable field.
- Obj-Browse on external table with char data type as key field.