Help me with steps to add “Stream nodes” back
I am also facing similar issue, and as suggested I have clicked on action=>decommission and “Stream Node” got removed. However I do not see any option to add it back, could you please provide me the step to add “Stream nodes” back. I am using PEGA 8.3 version. Please find attached screenshot from "Stream Node" screen for reference.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
You would need to restart that node/server. I hope you have mentioned dnodetype=stream
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do I step back a "step" in a stage in a casetype
- Is it possible to change from step 4 back to step 2 in same stage?
- Acccess Group Authentication timeout OOTB pop up stream needs a change, we want to take back the user to login screen on access group authentication time out
- How to add a Back Button in Report Definition and how to add a filter criteria (Edit filter) run time?
- Case Desginer: How to go back and forth between steps