Have to customise the close button functionality on Dynamic Container Tab
The requirements are:
1. User clicks close icon (x) on the dynamic container tab.
2. Pega to check the DB table for any case related updates.
3.If update found then show pop-up to the user saying that case data will be updated.
we have achieved this on the close button on the case screen by running activity and showing model dialog. we want to achieve the same functionality on the close icon on the tab
if anyone customised the close icon(x) on the tab please let me on how to do this
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Closing all tabs in Dynamic Container in Pega 7.1.7 on button click
- Composite Portal Harness Tab Group Dynamic Container, customised tab name in userworkform, however this only works for active tab, when user refresh the browser all tabs reset to OOTB pyID
- Version 6.3 sp1: How to close multiple dynamic container tabs on close of one tab?
- Disable Dynamic Container's "Close this Tab" option
- Customize Dynamic Container's "Close this Tab" option