Handling File names in service export directory
When we browse and upload any file and it will be saved in service export directory by default. Problem is if two users at same time try to upload document with same file name , document in service export directory will be overridden.
Anyone faced this issue before ? I see that OOTB RUF uploadfile just uses the file name.
Is there way to append case id / timestamp to file name before it gets uploaded into export directory.
File upload control is :pzMultiFilePath (7.4)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- we have a file listener working on the service export directory now our requiremnt is read each.xml file from the directory.
- How to Export Excel file into Export Service Export Directory on windows Server
- 7.1.9 How to preserve Exported/Imported RAP package files that reside in the "Service Export" directory, even in the cases that Extract Marker file has been deleted?
- file with same name in service export directory overrides the old file
- Upload file to directory other than Service Export