Handling DSNs (Failure)
Greetings. I have an email listener which has Process delivery status notifications (DSNs) NOT enabled however when there is a Delivery Status Notification (Failure), in the Inbox, Pega listener is reading the email and deleting it, i thought these will never be processed or deleted from INBOX, can someone please shed some light on this? We are on Pega 7.3.1
DSNs should be handled in Email Service, this thread can be closed
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to capture the callback response (failure) to mobile app after sending a REST API call?
- Handling failure scenarios in EJB Service
- Handling complex data types in XSD. How pega handle this?
- Issue with Exception handling in Obj-open/ open-by-handle method
- We want to have two workbasket in one workgroup and have part of the VM's handle one set of work and remaining VM's handle another set of work. Does Robot Manager have any functionality for BOT assignment to specific workbasket?