Hadoop HBase - Overriding configuration properties from core-site.xml, hbase-site.xml, etc
I was wondering if there is a way to dynamically update Hadoop/HBase configuration properties that are defined in the core-site.xml and hbase-site.xml files? I know that we are able to override Kafka properties using Dynamic System Settings like: prconfig/dnode/kafka/producer/group.id/default.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hadoop (HBase) Connectivity Issues
- How to Specify StartandWait Explicitly for WIndows Applications properties from XML Configuration File
- XML Stream mapping mode=literal severity warning which expose system to cross site scripting attacks
- Do customized control property type overrides property's property type?
- Is there a way to override and reset the default value of "Always" for the 7.1 rule form designer's XML Perform Validation field to allow for a consistent, alternate default value setting across multiple invocations/users?